Be the support needed to fuel our growth
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. As the Talent Sourcer and Events Coordinator, you will have a dual role combining sourcing and recruiting events coordination. You will use your sourcing skills to develop a rich, diverse candidate pool of passive talent to improve hiring speed and quality. You will also be responsible for the coordination and delivery of recruitment events, including graduate interview days and campus events. Our team values candor, long-term thinking, and teamwork. We have an integrated recruiting approach and, as a dedicated sourcer, you’ll be a force multiplier for its execution. Our Global Recruiting team is expanding rapidly and will provide many opportunities for ownership and development.
- Source passive talent for Flexport’s teams across Amsterdam, Hamburg and Copenhagen;
- Develop an understanding of Flexport’s products, technology, market position, and employer value proposition to successfully identify and engage passive talent;
- Work hand-in-hand with recruiting partners and hiring leaders to devise and execute sourcing plans, including diversity initiatives and pipelines;
- Create sourcing best practices for employee referral, event, and industry hiring;
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders;
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment;
- Help raise Flexport’s recruiting brand.
- Plan and project manage our recruiting events including assessment days and campus events;
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including interview teams, recruiters and candidates;
- Coordinate all event operations (preparing the venue, invitations, material preparation, travel arrangements, etc.);
- Do final checks at the day of the event (tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards;
- Oversee the event and act quickly to resolve problems;
- Evaluate event success
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree;
- 1+ years of proactive, outbound sourcing experience gained at an agency/in-house environment;
- Strong proficiency with ATS and CRM systems, and expertise in LinkedIn Recruiter; A tendency to be very process-driven;
- Strong success in converting passive candidates through tailored outreach and messaging;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills;
- A strong desire to build an organization, have fun, grow, and succeed!
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiencestogether with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.