Build the programs to help Flexport grow
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. The Recruiting Programs team is focused on building the programs and operations - from strategy to execution - to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
In this role, you will join the Recruiting Programs team to help build a world class employee referral program. As the Inbound Sourcer, you will be identifying and assessing employee referrals across the business, as well as working closely with the Programs team to build out and maintain the referral program. This is a great role for someone who is interested in growth opportunities exploring both a sourcing role and Recruiting programs role.
- Review, track, and disposition referral candidates within the set SLAs based on resume review criteria;
- Work closely with recruiters to clearly comprehend the requirements of the role, scope, and team for the open roles you are supporting;
- Manage employee referrals and delegate time between reviewing candidates, connecting good profiles with recruiters, and following up with referrers, candidates, and recruiters;
- Provide a best in class candidate experience to all employee referrals;
- Proactively communicate with referrers and provide timely updates on the status of their referrals;
- Consistently maintain and track a pipeline of qualified candidates for future roles;
- Own the execution of the referral program recommending creative and results-oriented ideas to improve the current program and workflow;
- Create internal documentation around the referral program and brainstorm campaigns to generate employee referral submissions.
- 2+ years of recruiting coordination, sourcing or recruiting experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team;
- An ability to determine general fit for teams based on required and desired qualifications;
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment;
- Improve the imperfect. If you bump into something that is broken, you love to fix it;
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System or CRM to maintain candidate pipeline is a plus;
- The ability to manage a high volume of applicants;
- Strong interest in program management and demonstrated follow through and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.