Partner with Flexport to Expand
The Partners Team is working globally to drive Partner Success by measuring and managing software adoption and performance. As we expand the scope of active performance management and the product grows to encompass more activities we will need to continuously update our performance management system. To support this effort to reduce cost to serve, we’re looking for a Partner Performance Analyst in Hong Kong.
- Manage and continuously improve partner performance in Asia
- Work with pricing, procurement and Marketplace team to manage & improve rates procurement
- Lead partner Onboarding to SOP adoption lifecycle end to end
- Contribute to the development and implementation of next gen “partner app” including localization requirements for assigned markets.
- Be a key part of establishing “Partners as a Service” model
- 1 - 2 years of prior experience at a top freight forwarder or supply chain / consulting background and a BA/BS Degree;
- A strong performance record of living our values
- A desire to support, serve and enable our global squads
- A deep understanding of operations team and a well formed thesis on how to take partner <> squad operations to the next level.
- A system and process oriented mindset
- Ability to toggle between tactical and strategic (address a specific partner issue one minute and build out partner KPIs and SOPs the next)
- Solid negotiation and influencing without authority skills
- World class follow through skills
- A hammer in one hand, a feather in the other and the emotional intelligence to know which one to use and when
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.