Start Building with us to help Flexport grow
We are now looking to expand and hire for our Legal & Compliance team in Asia. The Anti-Corruption Program Manager will be sitting in the Shenzhen office. Come talk to us about the chance to forever change the face of global trade in a professional atmosphere that encourages individuality and responsibility.
- Assist the Head of Legal & Compliance - Asia to efficiently implement and fine-tune the FCPA Compliance Program in Asia;
- Conduct internal training & communication to promote awareness among employees;
- Manage the Third Party Due Diligence program;
- Review and approve Gift, Meal & Entertainment, Travel, Donation & Sponsorship requests;
- Conduct compliance audits to prevent/detect potential violations;
- Conduct regular risk assessments to ensure the effectiveness of the FCPA compliance program;
- Conduct internal investigations;
- Keep abreast of new or developing compliance risks related to changes to Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption and Trade Sanctions regulations.
You should have:
- 5-7 year FCPA (Anti-corruption) compliance experience in well-established MNCs;
- Implemented and driven the FCPA program in all aspects, including conducting risk assessment, drafting/customizing policies, developing processes & procedures, delivering training, conducting third party due diligence, doing investigations & audits.
- Managed or led people.
- CCEP or CFE certified;
- LLM/LLB degree in Law or Compliance;
- Native Chinese speaker, and a strong command of English is essential;
- Next-level attention to detail and follow-through;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Passionate about being a FCPA compliance professional and upholding high standards of integrity.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.