Build the Asia Trucking Operations to help Flexport grow
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re getting started to build our strong Asia trucking team. The trucking team is focused on building the networks and operations - from strategy to execution - to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
As our trucking operations associate, you’ll join an amazing and energized team, working alongside our trucking partners, trucking procurement team, warehouse team, as well as squad team as key stakeholders, to manage our trucking performance excellence and optimize operational processes.
- Support squad and ocean freight operations team for trucking-related issues;
- The main contact point of origin trucking if the squad need any support or operation questions;
- Allocation execution, ensure the right trucking resources fulfillment in the day to day operations;
- LCL, Air trucking planning and milk run route planning
- DO creation for LCL (warehouse - warehouse) and drayage from warehouse to terminals
- Support sales team/squad for any shippers/new customers on-boarding if they have any trucking or customs related inquire;
- SOP review and optimization with squad/ocean freight operations team as well as trucking partners;
- Trucking partner management, including action items updating speed, doc uploading performance management, etc.
- Conduct trucking operations review meeting with truckers on a timely basis
- Reporting and periscope dashboard management
- Exceptions handling to make sure smooth operation
- Work with trucking partners to diagnose origin trucking process with continual improvement
- Work with product team to support origin trucking app design
You should have:
- 2 years of prior work experience and a BA/BS Degree (trucking industry experience would be great but not required);
- A strong desire and a curiosity to learn all there is to know about the transportation industry;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; The ability to build and maintain relationships;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- Analytical thinking and willing to go to details.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.