Build the programs to help Flexport grow
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices and warehouses. And we’re just getting started. The Recruiting Programs team is focused on building the programs and operations - from strategy to execution - to support and fuel our exciting growth plans.
As the Recruiting Program Manager for employer branding, you’ll work closely with our Recruiting team and stakeholders to develop and execute a true employer branding strategy to make Flexport stand out and engage with our global talent markets. This role will work in a very cross-functional environment, partnering closely with not only the recruiting and marketing teams, but also teams across the company to achieve our shared goals.
Working in partnership with members of both the recruiting and marketing teams, you will identify and amplify unique stories within the company that support the company’s recruitment vision and communications strategy. You’ll develop and execute on the employer brand strategy and in turn, help with Flexport's recruiting strategy as a whole.
What you'll do:
- Lead employer branding initiatives for Flexport;
- Develop and manage a content strategy that identifies and amplifies stories that advance the company’s recruitment brand globally;
- Maintain the content strategy and calendar for recruiting with a specific focus on digital, social and mobile channels;
- Understand the various personas in recruiting and align our unique position & value proposition in the marketplace through targeted content;
- Author and distribute jobs and career content on all recruiting related company profiles and pages -- including our career site, blog, social media profiles and employer marketing sites;
- Build and promote the Flexport recruiting brand through research of relevant tools and maintain candidate facing mediums;
- Research and track effectiveness of Top of Funnel strategy; and
- Work on various employer branding and recruiting projects to strengthen our talent acquisition capabilities and support our overall needs across recruiting operations.
What you'll need:
- BA/BS and 8+ years of experience in Recruiting, Employer Branding, Marketing, or related field;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience with creating a content strategy, authoring and editing content;
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and planning skills and fanatical levels of attention to detail and process improvement;
- Demonstrated experience in driving projects in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment;
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple key stakeholders;
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills;
- Fanatical levels of attention to detail;
- Proficient in MS Office or Google apps.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Listen to Ryan, our CEO explain what freight forwarding is and why improving global trade can help to connect the world and break down economic barriers in this Fast Company Freethink Original Series video.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.