Help us grow our teams in Europe
Our Global Talent Team is driven by our mission to ensure Flexport has the intellectual horsepower, business acumen, and tenacity to deliver on our company mission of fixing the user experience in global trade. We're focused on building talent pipelines, innovating candidate assessment, and empowering our clients. As a Recruiter, you’d partner with our European Leadership Team to bring in top talent.
- Run the full recruiting cycle for a variety of positions including: Operations, Sales & Supply;
- Source and identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI;
- Write eye catching copy to ensure top conversion rates;
- Partner closely with our Recruiting and Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess, woo, and close the best of the best;
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders;
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations;
- Help build the Flexport Recruiting Brand from the ground up.
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree with at 3+ years of experience in Recruiting at a search firm or fast-growing company;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include our Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time;
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and woo the best of the best. And to have done it yesterday;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- Excitement about building a Global Team;
- Knowledge and experience building teams in the UK;
- Fluent English.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.