We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Due to our rapid Global expansion, we're looking for logistical masterminds to join our growing team in Scandinavia that would start in Q1 2020.
What you'll do:
- Manage all aspects of international trade from origin to destination;
- Interface with global logistics partners to coordinate international shipments;
- Shepherd clients through the complexities of international trade;
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the highest level of service possible; and
- Assist Customs Team with logistical troubleshooting.
What you'll need:
- You have a BA/BS degree with a strong track record of success;
- You have 2-5 years of experience in logistics, a startup, top consulting, accounting or investment banking firm;
- You speak Danish & English fluently;
- Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian proficiency is an asset;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- You have an obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- You show next-level attention to detail;
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it;
- You have the intellectual horsepower to become an expert on international trade in a matter of weeks; and
- You are a master of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
Where you'll work:
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.