Help Flexport fix the user experience in global trade
As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for pragmatic, customer-centric Global Operations Managers to join in a player-coach capacity. Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade.
- Serve as the face of Flexport for a book of clients - you succeed when they do;
- Implement strategies to manage international supply chains;
- Hire, train, and develop Operations Associates;
- Identify and implement rate management strategies;
- Shepherd clients through the complexities of international trade; and
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Account Executive to drive Client Success, Operational Efficiency, and Revenue Generation.
- BA/BS Degree;
- 5-10+ years of experience in Logistics, Freight Forwarding or Supply Chain preferably at a Top Freight Forwarder;
- Danish & English fluency is required;
- Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian proficiency is an asset;
- Experience building, training and leading teams;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- The desire to lead, train, and develop up and coming industry talent.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it;
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.