Help Flexport win new business
As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Account Executives to join to help make Flexport the leader in Global Trade! Salivating at the thought of building a business from the ground up while on an uncapped commission structure? Keep reading!
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chains;
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through remote and in-person meetings;
- Build, manage, and convert a pipeline of prospective clients;
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Operations Manager to drive Client Success and Revenue Generation.
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing sales role within a freight forwarding company, with at least 18 months of closing experience;
- BA/BS degree from a great university;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Danish & English fluency is required;
- Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian proficiency is an asset;
- Anticipate your client's evolution and lead them to higher ground
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player!
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.