Due to our explosive growth and global expansion, we're looking for an insanely driven Operations Manager to help build our European presence. Salivating at the thought of building and managing client relationships in a player-coach role while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade? Keep reading!
- Be the first point of contact for customer and partner relationships;
- Implement strategies to support customer growth and efficiency objectives;
- Provide coaching and training to Operations Associates;
- Identify and implement rate management strategies;
- Shepherd clients through the complexities of international trade;
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the highest level of service possible.
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree;
- 4+ years of experience in the logistics or supply chain industry, preferably at a Top Freight Forwarder;
- Experience building, training and leading teams;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- Fluent German and English languages;
- Next-level attention to detail;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it;
- The desire to lead, train, and develop up and coming industry talent.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.