Help Flexport fix the user experience in Global Trade.
Due to our explosive growth and global expansion, we're looking for an insanely driven Operations Manager to help build our European presence.
- Hire, train, and develop a team of Global Operations Associates;
- Serve as the face of Flexport for a book of clients - you succeed when they do;
- Implement strategies to manage international supply chains;
- Identify and implement rate management strategies;
- Shepherd clients through the complexities of international trade; and
- Partner with a Global Account Executive to drive Client Success, Operational Efficiency, and Revenue Generation.
You should have:
- Experience building, training and managing teams;
- BA/BS degree and 5 years of experience in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Strategic thinking and ground floor execution - no job is too big or too small;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- The desire to lead, train, and develop up and coming industry talent.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.