We are reinventing global trade.
We are seeking a Commercial Operations Manager to help scale our European go-to-market operations, partnering closely with EU sales leadership, account management leadership, and General Managers. You will support go-to-market planning, monitor and derive insights from KPIs, optimize the sales and account management processes, and lead operational initiatives to increase sales productivity and efficiency. You will also work with our Marketing, Pricing, and Supply teams to unblock revenue opportunities for our go-to-market teams.
- Partner with EU marketing and commercial leaders to refine the EU go-to-market strategy and build regional go-to-market playbooks.
- Support the sales forecasting process, delivering accuracy and process consistency.
- Own key go-to-market analyses for the EU, like market sizing, territory design, and sales capacity modeling.
- Define and monitor commercial KPIs, surfacing insights to improve the business.
- Proactively define and execute initiatives aligned with the sales strategy to improve the sales and account management processes.
- Manage cross-functional projects with Sales, Operations, Pricing, Supply, Product, and BD teams to achieve targets.
- Enforce CRM data hygiene and compliance; identify and scope local CRM needs for the global sales systems team.
You should have:
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Business Operations, Management Consulting or other relevant role.
- Demonstrated experience structuring high-level goals into actionable plans, including the process, systems, and tracking mechanisms, and carrying them out at scale.
- Ability to influence and elicit buy-in from people at all levels across various functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders of all levels.
- Strong ownership mentality and bias towards action; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously, to prioritize amongst competing priorities, and to keep things on track under tight deadlines.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.