Help Flexport fix the user experience in Global Trade.
We're looking to expand our European Team in Amsterdam with driven and intellectually curious individuals that would start in Q1 2020.
Depending on your skills and aspirations, we’d love for you to start and grow in one of our departments. The role you will take is the first step in a career path in our broader Global Operations Team.
You will be joining one of the following departments:
- Operations: learn how to manage the end-to-end supply chain of a client, from origin to destination. Experience Global Trade!
- Carrier Operations: coordinate our shipments in collaboration with our carriers (air/ocean/railroad/trucking). Ensure smooth shipments and consolidate the relationships with our partners and extend our network.
- Customs Operations: support our clients in moving their shipments regardless of boundaries. Ensure safety and compliance.
You should have:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- First experience, ideally in logistics/supply chain (internship, job).
- Genuine interest in international trade.
- Fluent in English. An additional language is an asset (German/Dutch).
- Curious to learn, problem solve and eager to make a direct impact.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. Read about three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.