Craft the Flexport story to connect
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Integrated Campaigns to join our Global marketing team in San Francisco to support growth for our Capital, Insurance and Customs Brokerage services. If you understand how these markets work, and how to make services relevant to prospects -- we want to talk with you! The ideal candidate will have expertise in crafting and executing successful lead generation programs while collaborating cross functionally with key stakeholders including sales and operations.
We are looking for someone who can uncover new opportunities, move quickly, and has a strong appetite for growth. If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility marketer within a rocket ship, this role might be for you.
- Work with sales, regions and product teams to plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurtures, paid media, content syndication, etc.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive New Business Meetings and sales pipeline, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Manage budgets, campaign ROI and SFDC dashboards.
- Partner with SDR teams to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs.
- Own campaign strategy and implementation plans with execution support from web, design, and field marketing teams.
- Work with sales operations to develop and manage to pipeline targets and marketing contributions to revenue goals.
- Have a ton of fun making global trade easier!
You should have:
- 3-5+ years of demand generation/campaign experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience
- Experience implementing demand generation programs
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Proven experience working with paid media and content syndication vendors
- You are a creative thinker who can generate and execute on innovative "breakout" marketing ideas for integrated campaigns
- You like to have fun! And want to help us disrupt an antiquated, $3T business
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.