We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
We're looking for a Global Key Account Manager to help drive large client management and expansion into new markets.
- Develop and implement global account plans for major clients and prospects
- Own customer relationship and develop strategy to grow book of business
- Conduct regular business reviews with key stakeholders focusing on operational and commercial objectives
- Have close communication with main decision makers at client and Flexport's operations to assure alignment with customer expectations
- Have deep knowledge of the client's business drivers and work internally with the product leadership team to drive new and creative solutions
You should have:
- 7-10 years experience with national account management
- BA/BS Degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Project management skills
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology and data analytics, logistics infrastructure, and supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients and suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator. We’re excited about the three big ways we’re moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.