We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for pragmatic, customer-centric Global Logistics Managers to join in a player-coach capacity. Help us solve real-world problems while streamlining the inefficient industry of global trade.
What you’ll do:
- Implement strategies to manage international supply chains, with a heavy focus on Asia operations.
- Hire, train, and develop Operations Associates; create opportunities for learning and growth.
- Lead a team of Operations Associates in partnership with the US teams to drive Client Success, Operational Efficiency, and Revenue Generation.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS Degree;
- 4 years of experience in Logistics, Freight Forwarding, or Supply Chain or 5+ years of leadership experience in customer success or operations;
- Motivated to build and implement new processes from 0-1. Strategic thinking and ground floor execution - no job is too big or too small.
- The desire to lead, train, and develop up and coming industry talent. Strong people management experience required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Fluency in English, Chinese Mandarin required, Chinese Cantonese preferred;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
Where you'll work:
Our Hong Kong team is streamlining processes at the beginning of the supply chain and strengthening relationships with Asia-based clients and partners.
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.