We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
We’re looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager to be a dynamic leader for our team of recruiters in Asia and drive strategic searches that deliver top talent to the business. In addition, you’ll have robust knowledge of best practices and a comprehensive understanding of the complexity of recruiting in both mainland China and the broader Asia market. As the leader of this team, you will align efforts and processes while demonstrating results by identifying, sourcing and assessing profiles to build pipelines, and build strong partnerships with our internal teams. Excited at the prospect of leading this area in recruiting? Read on!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators;
- Proactively build talent pipelines through referral generation, online sourcing, and sourcing campaigns;
- Lead high-level searches for leadership talent in Flexport Asia offices;
- Track data around passive candidates to ensure we’re investing in sources with the highest ROI;
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to cultivate a diverse pipeline;
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, and performance data to internal stakeholders;
- Partner closely with our Recruiting and Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess, woo, and close the best of the best; Develop strong relationships with Hiring Leaders to understand the needs of the business;
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape and share findings with broader Recruiting team;
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, and negotiations;
- Help build the Flexport Employer Brand in Asia.
What you’ll bring:
- BA/BS Degree with 10+ years of experience in Recruiting & Sourcing with 5+ years management experience; Experience in fast growing companies a plus;
- Professional proficiency in both spoken and written English; fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include Candidates, Interviewers, and Hiring Leaders;
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end and ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data and metrics are a motivator;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
Where you’ll work:
Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.