At Flexa, our mission is to make payments more efficient and accessible for everyone. Our team is passionate about the transformative power of digital currencies, but we’re also not daunted by starting from scratch to make the world a better place. So every day, we re-build and reconsider the very concept of what it means to use money, while we enable faster, safer, and more private payments to help merchants streamline checkout, save money, and engage customers.
Flexa’s team is small, but we’re growing quickly. There are incredible growth opportunities for this role -- you will be an early member of Flexa’s Product Management team and play a pivotal role in defining our Product Management structure and strategy for the future.
In this role, you will
- Collaborate with the Head of Design and a cross functional team of engineers, product managers, and legal and compliance leaders that work across the entire Flexa product set
- Produce design artifacts that guide the implementation of user-centric products for Flexa developers, merchants, and their customers—including but not limited to process flows and architectures, brand and interface guidelines, interactive visual interfaces for mobile apps and websites, copy, and more
- Prototype and gather feedback on user interface concepts throughout various stages of the design and development process in order to drive better outcomes for Flexa customers
- Create and curate libraries of design resources and other content to streamline design development and support critical, public-facing user interface components
- Provide additional graphic design support on an as-needed basis for the development of one-off assets for internal projects and marketing purposes
You may be a great fit if you have
- 4+ years working in a mobile or web app design capacity as a Product Designer or UI Designer
- Familiarity with popular user interface design and prototyping tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Origami, Framer, Principle, and others
- Comfort working across a variety of design disciplines, including UI/UX, graphic design, iconography, content strategy, brand design, and others
- Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills
It’s a plus if you have
- Experience designing products for a business- or developer-focused audience
- Knowledge of design strategies especially applicable to finance, blockchain, or digital currencies
Flexa was founded in 2018 and has its headquarters in New York City. To learn more about how Flexa is building a better, all-digital payments network, visit us at flexa.network.
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Flexa’s values. Flexa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We aspire to make Flexa a pleasant and supportive place to work.