Technology is reshaping the way we learn, study, and work, and Flatiron School is proud to be at the forefront of this change. Flatiron School empowers students from all walks of life to start new careers in coding, data science, and design. We’re looking to expand our Product team as we rapidly expand our course offerings and change more lives. It’s an exciting time to be a part of Flatiron School.
Associate Product Managers will have a hand in all aspects of product development at Flatiron School. We are building and integrating an ecosystem of products to enable the School to operate and deliver student outcomes at scale. To succeed in this role, you will partner with almost every team in the company (including education, sales, marketing, and career services) to bring our courses to life and deliver a best in class experience for students, teachers and staff.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across Flatiron School to execute ideas through all aspects of the product development lifecycle including research, design, development, rollout planning, and launch
- Conduct data analysis and user research to identify opportunities and ideas to execute against
- Strong project management and systems thinking to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
- Highly resourceful, with proven ability to learn new software platforms/systems quickly
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and complex organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience facilitating meetings and communicating plans and decisions
- Detail-oriented critical thinker able to use data and problem-solving skills to propose solutions and run with them
- Prior experience with or passion for education
- Experience working in a startup or fast-growth environment
- Direct experience working alongside product designers, data scientists and engineers
About Flatiron School
Flatiron School teaches passionate, creative people how to code. We’ve been teaching since 2012, and now we’re developing software and programs to bring our successful curriculum to more students. We are more than just a school — we are a team of mission-driven individuals trying to align education with reality.
Over our five years as a school, we’ve helped over one thousand students learn to code and launch careers in tech. To achieve these outcomes, we’ve never let ourselves stop growing – we’ve constantly iterated on our curriculum, evolved our teaching techniques, and created technology to improve our students’ learning experience.
For the next step in our growth, Flatiron School has joined the WeWork family. In WeWork, we’ve found a partner who shares the mission we’ve had since the beginning: to enable passionate people to learn the skills they need to pursue careers and lives they love. And that mission won’t change. As part of WeWork, we look forward to working together to expand our in-person and online programs and further increase accessibility to our transformative education.