The Skillbridge Program is exclusive to Active Service Members of the U.S. Military
Trusted by governments, commercial enterprises, and educational institutions worldwide, Flashpoint helps organizations protect their most critical assets, infrastructure, and stakeholders from security risks such as cyber threats, ransomware, fraud, physical threats, and more. Leading security practitioners—including physical and corporate security, cyber threat intelligence (CTI), vulnerability management, and vendor risk management teams—rely on the Flashpoint Intelligence Platform, comprising open source (OSINT) and closed intelligence, to proactively identify and mitigate risk and stay ahead of the evolving threat landscape. Learn more at www.flashpoint.io.
Flashpoint is proud to be an authorized provider of the DoD SkillBridge program which provides opportunity for Service Members to gain valuable civilian work experience through specific industry training and internships. Flashpoint National Security Solutions - Customer Success department’s SkillBridge opportunity will directly partner with our clients to help them maximize the use of our products for incident response, penetration testing, threat hunting, threat intelligence, malware analysis, reverse engineering and more.
Under the SkillBridge Program, Flashpoint hosts active-duty U.S. military members for skilled employment training for up to the final six months of active-duty obligated service. The SkillBridge Program/Role with Flashpoint will run 90 - 180 days. DoD SkillBridge offerings can be based on any open role within the company, given appropriate experience, interest, availability and capacity to train. If you have experience in any of the following areas or interested in learning about additional opportunities, apply today!
We have a role for you if:
- Have strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to cultivate long term relationships by using a customer centric approach
- Have the ability to effectively communicate across all organizational levels
- Understand the intelligence cycle, and have proven success in intelligence, electronic warfare, cyber, or special operations
- Have interagency-level experience and a keen understanding of national security requirements, especially relating to intelligence, cyber or technical operations, or special operations
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues to deliver positive experiences to customers
- Are a self starter with a strong work ethic, and can work with little daily oversight
- Have a desire to learn about complex SaaS and service deals with procurement teams, and to make the best use of CRM platforms and emerging sales tools
- Current Active Duty Service Member
- Meets DoD SkillBridge Qualifications
- Available to participate 90-180 days
- Work remotely in the continental US
SkillBridge participants are not eligible for compensation from Flashpoint, as they continue to receive military compensation and benefits as active-duty service members. Your unit Commander must authorize participation in Flashpoint's SkillBridge Program prior to the start of the internship.
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and products and services that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded virtual events: book clubs, happy hours, committees, DIBE discussion group, Donut mixers, local team member meetups and much more.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements, expensed lunches, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.