Flashpoint delivers actionable intelligence that empowers organizations of all sizes to take rapid, decisive actions to protect against threats. The company's technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enable teams to mitigate threats related to cybersecurity, fraud, insider threats, corporate and physical security, executive protection, and third-party risk. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
Flashpoint has experienced explosive growth over the past year and we’re looking for a West-Coast based, experienced Technical Account Executive to join our team. This position will build on a strong customer base with an opportunity to exponentially grow our business. We have a fast paced, success-focused culture with an entrepreneurial spirit.
What you will do:
- Actively pursue a strategic, balanced approach to net new business and existing client expansion
- Meet (and ideally exceed) quota established for quarterly and annual goals
- Listen carefully to prospective clients’ immediate and long terms needs, align those requirements to Flashpoint solutions, articulate value and help quantify results
- Deliver product demonstrations, lead periods of trial access to Flashpoint products, and drive product usage across multiple teams,
- Collaborate with the inside sales, marketing, channels, and customer success teams to accomplish deliverables and expand the business
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements and craft the appropriate Flashpoint solution for their needs
- Keep up to date on industry trends and provide competitive analysis to optimize strategies for growth
- Ensure to capture and utilize critical data using Salesforce and other CRM tools
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience selling or demonstrating the value of B2B security solutions and / or threat intelligence products and services
- Prior experience in intelligence, either public sector or commercial intelligence work
- Strong written, verbal, and visual / presentation skills
- Ability to develop strong, long term relationships by following appropriate sales methodology and using a hands-on, customer centric approach
- Experience delivering or supporting full life cycle solution-selling, preferably with SaaS Security or data security products
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels across functions
- High energy, enthusiastic and effective communicator to all audiences
- Knowledge of information security and risk intelligence concepts, with a continued willingness to learn and grow
- Possess a self-starter attitude and strong work ethic, with the ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically distributed team
- Experience with Salesforce and additional relevant tools preferred
- Must be willing to travel 20-25% of the time
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and a product that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded events: dietary & allergy conscious catered lunches, book clubs, happy hours, committees and much more.
- Benefits. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including unlimited PTO, 401(K), mental health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, and generous parental leave policies.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements and daily meditation, well-stocked kitchens, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
- A Great Place to Work. Literally. According to the 99% of employees surveyed, Flashpoint earned designation as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company for 2021. 100% of employees agree that new hires are made to feel welcome and appreciated. If you are interested in learning more, please check out our Certified Profile.