Flashpoint delivers actionable intelligence that empowers organizations of all sizes to take rapid, decisive actions to protect against threats. The company's technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis uniquely enable teams to mitigate threats related to cybersecurity, fraud, insider threats, corporate and physical security, executive protection, and third-party risk. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
We build products to hunt for illicit actors and solve the hard problems our customers face in defending their organizations from threat and risk. The Flashpoint Senior Product Manager (Search & Relevancy) role offers a unique opportunity to build on top of our vast collection of Deep & Dark Web, Encrypted Chat, Stolen Credit Card, Stolen Email Credential and Illicit Marketplace data leading our search team. You'll be seated at the nexus our global customer base working directly with sophisticated SOC, CTI, IR, VTM, Fraud, and Insider Threat teams to build out the functionality necessary to power the experiences to find highly impactful and actionable business risk in a way that's personalized to the user’s organization, industry and role.
What you will do:
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to help build out the search product roadmap that meets our customers’ needs and drives the most value for the company
- Do research working with internal and external users to understand what they’re searching for and how they decide what’s relevant, translating into use cases and product requirements
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers with a strong Engineering team to orchestrate successful launches and rapidly develop customer value
- Own requirements and acceptance criteria for all the products you ship
- Define success metrics for the search algorithms or features you ship and every experiment you run
- Understand the impact of each change and be able to articulate the value of the customer need vs opportunity cost
- Work to collect and analyze engagement data to ensure that releases contribute to improving product “stickiness” and company value
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across the engineering, sales, marketing, intel, and leadership teams to ensure transparency of Product plans and progress
What you will bring:
- Analytical mindset with a proactive drive and proven process of data-validated, hypothesis-driven, experiment-tested decisions
- Empathy for user problems and an ability to distill insights into the right product answer
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a B2B, SaaS environment
- Versatile technical skill-set, including an understanding of databases, APIs, security, Elasticsearch, Kibana, user engagement analysis
- Experience, whether professionally or as an enthusiastic hobbyist, writing code and developing software
- Experience with search technologies (Lucine, Learning to Rank, NDCG, Natural Language Processing, Named Entity Recognition, Sentiment Analysis, Text Summarization, etc.)
- You’re engaging and transparent. Your team knows their priorities and why they’re doing what they’re doing. Nobody accuses you of keeping them out of the loop.
- You have the grit to tackle big, undefined problems. You can work at a tiny crack until you’ve broken open the whole nut.
What else would be nice:
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup
- Degree in computer science or closely related field preferred
- Experience working in the threat intelligence, fraud, or cybercrime space
- If you’ve read all the way down to here and you’re still not sure if you should apply…Do it!
Why Flashpoint is a Great Place to Work:
- Diversity. Flashpoint is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity. We recognize that diversity is key to achieving our vision. We believe that every person and their experiences contribute to building a work environment and a product that will change the world.
- Culture and Belonging. Our company’s culture isn’t something you join, it’s something you build and shape, and each person's unique backgrounds and experiences contribute to who Flashpoint is and will become. You will have ample opportunities to connect with coworkers through various communication channels and company-funded events: dietary & allergy conscious catered lunches, book clubs, happy hours, committees and much more.
- Benefits. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including unlimited PTO, 401(K), mental health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, and generous parental leave policies.
- Perks. Flashpoint understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. That’s why we also prioritize health and wellness perks like gym reimbursements and daily meditation, well-stocked kitchens, cool cultural initiatives and inclusive employee events.
- Career Growth. Flashpoint is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, learning and development opportunities, and guidance through formalized career paths; whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain breadth of knowledge and experience.
- A Great Place to Work. Literally. According to the 99% of employees surveyed, Flashpoint earned designation as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ Company for 2021. 100% of employees agree that new hires are made to feel welcome and appreciated. If you are interested in learning more, please check out our Certified Profile.