Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower business units and functions across organizations with a decision advantage over potential threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology and human-powered analysis enable enterprises and public sector organizations globally to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats, enhance physical security, assess M&A opportunities, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity. Flashpoint is backed by Georgian Partners, Greycroft Partners, TechOperators, K2 Intelligence, Jump Capital, Leaders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, and Cisco Investments. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Head of Finance to drive the accuracy and efficiency of the finance and accounting teams, as well as collaborate with sales operations, legal, and all other business units of Flashpoint.
This person will be expected to partner and collaborate with Leadership, the Board of Directors and investors, as well as the broader organization to bring a detailed eye to growth while focusing on process improvements as our global business and operations continue to grow.
What you will do:
- You are a global financial leader who will be responsible for the health of the business, be a member of, and collaborator with, the Leadership team, as well as work closely with the Board of Directors.
- Manage short-term and long-term financial reporting, including weekly/monthly reporting and key performance indicators.
- Partner with business operations, sales operations, and Counsel during sales, partner, and vendor contractual processes and negotiations.
- Prepare metrics-based financial analyses for the executive leadership team and make recommendations to influence strategies.
- Design, iterate and optimize business models based on market, clients and industry trends.
- In conjunction with the Chief People Officer, build, design and track incentive plans that align with business goals.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Product to update and evaluate pricing packages and develop pricing strategy recommendations
- Collaborate with business owners to ensure we maximize the opportunities for streamlining data automation across tools and business units.
- Develop new and improve existing KPIs for all departments; reporting on progress weekly, monthly and ad-hoc.
- Build strong business partnerships with leaders across the organization to drive accountability and clear communication for financial plan and results.
- Help sustain a positive and high-performing company culture.
What you will bring:
- Prior experience as VP of Finance, SVP of Finance, and/or CFO with software-as-a-service (SaaS) company
- Expertise with QuickBooks Online, Adaptive Insights, and Salesforce
- Commutable to New York City (now or willing to relocate)
- A track record of creating and executing on a sustainable financial strategy, including with M&A and fundraising, in particular, with a growing/scaling organization
- An enormous appetite for detail and precision, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done (GSD).
- Strong business acumen beyond finance with the ability to drive business insights, actions, and accountability across departments, with a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Self-starter, with strong ability to work independently and cross functionally, particularly with Sales and Product teams.
- A superior level of emotional intelligence characterized by the following:
- Ability to influence strategy and others
- Deep sense of integrity, accountability and objectivity
- Possesses the gravitas needed to be viewed as a trusted advisor and business partner
- Self-awareness and a keen ability to give and receive feedback
What else would be great:
Experience with the following systems is a plus:
- Adaptive Insights
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, and role responsibilities. Additional perks include health and welfare benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives and employee events.