**Remote Position to cover the West-Region that can be based in CO, CA, WA, AZ or IL**
Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower business units and functions across organizations with a decision advantage over potential threats and adversaries. The company’s sophisticated technology and human-powered analysis enable enterprises and public sector organizations globally to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats, enhance physical security, assess M&A opportunities, and address vendor risk and supply chain integrity. Flashpoint is backed by Georgian Partners, Greycroft Partners, TechOperators, K2 Intelligence, Jump Capital, Leaders Fund, Bloomberg Beta, and Cisco Investments. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Solutions Architect (SA) that works with customers in both a pre and post-sales capacity. The SA is comfortable highlighting the value of Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) across multiple business units within the enterprise and how deep and dark web monitoring should be an integral part of any threat intelligence program. The SA is also responsible for providing relevant and compelling product demonstrations to prospects which may include personnel from cyber threat intelligence teams, anti-fraud teams, physical security, M&A, etc. Additionally, the SA is the main technical point of contact for prospects conducting a proof of concept (POC) of Flashpoint technologies and services. Feedback from customers and POCs is collected, prioritized and delivered by the SAs directly to internal product management and dev team to assist in the growth and enhancement of Flashpoint services.
What you will do:
As a key member of the Sales team you will be a major contributor in helping to meet and surpass sales targets. In addition, you will serve the critical role of customer advocate in providing training, identifying intelligence requirements, developing use cases, and collecting feedback for the Flashpoint product team. Your success is our customers’ success.
You will navigate a landscape of evolving business requirements and rapidly emerging threats to ensure Flashpoint’s products and services remain best-in-class in delivering highly relevant, timely, and actionable intelligence to our clients.
What you will bring:
- Prior experience as a consumer or producer of cyber intelligence products & services, working in an Analyst, Security Engineer, Researcher, Investigator, or Intelligence Officer position
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with cyber intelligence analysis tools, such as Maltego, Splunk, Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPs), PassiveTotal, VirusTotal, SIEMs, IBM EIA / i2 Analyst’s Notebook, Palantir
- Previous experience in a technical customer-facing role (pre or post sales capacity) for enterprise security product or service vendor
- Willingness to travel 20-25%
What else would be great:
- 5-10 years industry experience in Security, Intelligence, or Financial Services, preferably to include client / advisory services or consulting
- Demonstrated success in implementing the Intelligence Cycle, from collection and analysis to production and dissemination, for both public and private sector clients
- Familiarity with current trends in cybercrime including banking trojans, ransomware, RATs, exploit kits, financial fraud, etc as there will be heavy interaction between the SA and the analyst team
- Familiarity with high-level scripting languages such as Python and development against web-based, RESTFul APIs
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, and role responsibilities. Additional perks include health and welfare benefits, 401K, commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives and employee events.