A Bit About Us
Award-winning travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Do you want to continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 300% year on year growth? Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
As we enter our high-growth stage in the UK, we’re focusing on the customer and opening up an office in New York. With 40% of our customers coming out of the US, this is an incredible opportunity to be part of an exciting journey and growth story.
We’re launching in the US and looking to build something unique.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a well-funded startup growing in a new market, building the culture, solving problems (there will be a lot of them to solve!), and joining as we move towards building in digital product.
About the role
We are looking for an outstanding sales-minded individual, fortunate enough to have travelled to some of our incredible Flash Pack destinations. You must be passionate about exploring the world, and confident in giving the best advice to Flashpackers who are considering booking adventures with us. This is a fantastic opportunity for a goal-oriented individual to join our team during an exciting period of high growth.
You’ll be working on:
- Building relationships with prospective flashpackers via calls, email and live chat
- Determining clients’ needs and identifying which adventure would be perfect for them
- Managing all sales opportunities to a successful close
- Contributing and influencing customer engagement/experience strategy
- Sharing customer insights with other departments, including Product and Marketing
- Leading and participating in projects beyond your core responsibilities
- Passion for customer care and genuine interest in learning new destination products
- At least 1 year experience in a B2C Sales role
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn how to generate sales leads, handle high call volumes and produce high conversion rates
- Knowledgeable about worldwide travel and confident in advising clients
- The ability to really listen to customers is crucial in order to ensure we are delighting our customers every step of the way
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills, and comfortable with Excel
- Able to produce high quality work - you are an efficient individual who makes projects happen behind the scenes, with a fine eye for details (in short: you get sh*t done)
- Technically inclined, able to pick up new processes and software quickly: we use a lot of web-based services (including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Docs)
- Highly flexible - things can, and do, change quickly around here - you’ve gotta go with the flow, and be ready to kick into a higher gear at a moment's notice
- You must be embody with our core values: adopt a founder’s mindset, grow together, focus on community, embrace adventure, be your best self
Nice to have:
- Experience with CRM and reporting tools (preferably Salesforce)
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
Perks of the Pack:
- We offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to be a part of something truly great and challenging.
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company.
- A diverse and inclusive international team, with people from all walks of life.
- No red tape. We’re not interested in hierarchy and we don’t believe in closed doors. We’re a start-up culture at heart and if you have an idea, we want to hear it – even if it’s beyond your job spec.