A Bit About Us
Award-winning travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Do you want to continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 300% year on year growth? Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
As we enter our high-growth stage in the UK, we’re focusing on the customer and opening up an office in New York. With 40% of our customers coming out of the US, this is an incredible opportunity to be part of an exciting journey and growth story.
We’re launching in the US and looking to build something unique.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a well-funded startup growing in a new market, building the culture, solving problems (there will be a lot of them to solve!), and joining as we move towards building in digital product.
About the role
We are looking for a versatile Customer Experience Support Representative, who has a talent for delivering best-in-class service and is motivated by the quest for perfect customer support. This is a critical role within Flash Pack’s award-winning travel business that will see you become an advocate for our growing community of Flashpackers around the world, and keep pace with their changing needs.
It offers an opportunity to learn and grow within this exciting business as you act as the first line of contact to our wonderful customers.
You’ll be working on:
- Act as a key brand ambassador, building strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide frontline support for our Flashpackers all over the globe; on the phone, by email and on social media
- Use your exceptional attention to detail to support our team of Trip Experts in delivering fantastic service
- Liaise with Flash Pack’s Product Team to ensure all details are correct and our adventure trip runs smoothly
- Maximise revenue by listening and responding to our customers
- Improve our customer satisfaction with great responses
- Delivering on our promise to get back to customers as quickly as we can
- Building template emails and responses to help us wow our customers at every turn
- Some experience dealing with customers
- Passion for customer care and a genuine interest in learning about Flash Pack’s new adventure products
- Knowledgeable about travel to the degree that you will be confident advising clients on various issues
- Flexibility, with regards to working hours and days, but also in your approach to your work
- Exceptional organisational skills that will allow you to seamlessly juggle emails, phone calls and administration
- An attentiveness to detail and the aptitude to really listen, ensuring a brilliant customer service
- Efficiency, with a fine eye for detail and the determination to make projects happen through high-quality work
- Technically inclined, with the ability to pick up web-based services such as Salesforce, Zendesk and Google Docs quickly
- Availability to work out of hours, including one weekend a month and some evenings
- Aligns with our core values: adopt a founder’s mindset, grow together, focus on community, embrace adventure, be your best self
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Zendesk and Salesforce
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
Perks of the Pack:
- We offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to be a part of something truly great and challenging.
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company.
- A diverse and inclusive international team, with people from all walks of life.
- No red tape. We’re not interested in hierarchy and we don’t believe in closed doors. We’re a start-up culture at heart and if you have an idea, we want to hear it – even if it’s beyond your job spec.