A Bit About Us
Award-winning travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Do you want to continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 300% year on year growth? Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
As we enter our high-growth stage in the UK, we’re focusing on the customer and opening up an office in New York. With 40% of our customers coming out of the US, this is an incredible opportunity to be part of an exciting journey and growth story.
We’re launching in the US and looking to build something unique.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a well-funded startup growing in a new market, building the culture, solving problems (there will be a lot of them to solve!), and joining as we move towards building in digital product.
About the role
We are looking for a versatile Customer Experience Expert, who has a talent for delivering best-in-class service and continuously strives to provide the perfect customer journey. This is a critical role within the Flash Pack team which will see you become an advocate for our growing community of Flashpackers around the world, and keep pace with their changing needs.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to collaborate with our product, sales and marketing departments, and shape the direction of our fast-growing adventure portfolio as you embody the voice of our customer within the business.
You’ll be working on:
- Act as a key brand ambassador, building strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide incisive customer insights to the heads of the customer experience, product and sales departments to ensure clients' needs are heard and considered
- Actively anticipate opportunities to advance customer service, looking out for risks, potential gains and issues with delivery
- Liaise with Flash Pack’s local partners worldwide to ensure all details are correct and our adventure trip runs smoothly
- Maximise revenue by listening and responding to our customers
- Leverage new CRM tool capabilities in an innovative way
- Contribute to and influence Flash Pack’s customer engagement and experience strategy
- Identify efficient workflows with measurable business benefits
- Lead and participate in projects beyond your responsibilities, to develop your role in the business as a whole
- Relevant experience in a customer facing position
- Passion for customer care and a genuine interest in learning about Flash Pack’s new adventure products
- Knowledgeable about travel to the degree that you will be confident advising clients on various issues
- Flexibility, and the ability to be open-minded and ready to kick into high gear at a moment's notice when things change (as they often do)
- Exceptional organisational skills that will allow you to seamlessly juggle emails, phone calls and ongoing initiatives
- An attentiveness to detail and the aptitude to really listen, ensuring a brilliant customer service
- Efficiency, with a fine eye for detail and the determination to make projects happen through high-quality work
- Technically inclined, with the ability to pick up web-based services such as Salesforce, Zendesk and Google Docs quickly
- Proven experience in customer insight analytics and reporting
- Availability to work out of hours, including one weekend a month and some evenings
- Aligns with our core values: adopt a founder’s mindset, grow together, focus on community, embrace adventure, be your best self
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Zendesk
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
Perks of the Pack:
- We offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to be a part of something truly great and challenging.
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company.
- A diverse and inclusive international team, with people from all walks of life.
- No red tape. We’re not interested in hierarchy and we don’t believe in closed doors. We’re a start-up culture at heart and if you have an idea, we want to hear it – even if it’s beyond your job spec.