A Bit About Us
Award-winning travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Do you want to continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 300% year on year growth? Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
As we enter our high-growth stage in the UK, we’re focusing on the customer and opening up an office in New York. With 40% of our customers coming out of the US, this is an incredible opportunity to be part of an exciting journey and growth story.
We’re launching in the US and looking to build something unique.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a well-funded startup growing in a new market, building the culture, solving problems (there will be a lot of them to solve!), and joining as we move towards building in digital product.
About the role
We are looking for a USA Sales Team Manager to help define and execute our sales strategy in the USA as we continue on our ambitious global expansion plans. Working closely with the Head of Sales, Marketing and Product teams you’ll use customer insights to drive sales strategy. You will build and grow your team, from the ground up, structuring it accordingly to ensure new market success and a best-in-class customer experience. Always looking for new ways to drive sales and create a unique concierge experience, you’ll bring insights and ideas to the table, defining the Flash Pack booking experience across all of our inbound channels (social media, chat, call, web enquiry).
You’ll be working on:
- Build and develop a team of Sales Executives and Sales Support from scratch and be responsible for creating and executing the hiring plan to scale the team and meet our ambitious growth plans
- Empower and inspire the sales team and drive performance. You’ll implement the on-boarding and training plan to create a high performing team
- Define and monitor key KPIs and report key insights back to the business
- Consistently monitor key coverage KPIs to successfully staff and run a team covering the full US market
- Maximise the impact of the team by leveraging technology and identifying process efficiencies
- Define and consistently evolve how we sell to our customers across multiple sales channels for the American market
- Identify new growth opportunities and help to drive key projects including retention and loyalty in the American market
- 3+ years proven experience leading, developing and motivating a B2C inbound sales team (ideally in a high-growth startup environment)
- A hunger and passion to drive and deliver growth at a phenomenal rate
- Proven experience tailoring a CRM to capture key customer insights and ensure a personalized customer experience
- Data driven and analytical thinker who can drive insights on the American market back into the business
- A born manager who loves to develop an ambitious team to exceed in the company as we continue to grow globally
Perks of the Pack:
- We offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to be a part of something truly great and challenging.
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company.
- A diverse and inclusive international team, with people from all walks of life.
- No red tape. We’re not interested in hierarchy and we don’t believe in closed doors. We’re a start-up culture at heart and if you have an idea, we want to hear it – even if it’s beyond your job spec.