A Bit About Us
Award-winning travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Do you want to continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 300% year on year growth? Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
As we enter our high-growth stage in the UK, we’re focusing on the customer and opening up an office in New York. With 40% of our customers coming out of the US, this is an incredible opportunity to be part of an exciting journey and growth story.
We’re launching in the US and looking to build something unique.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a well-funded startup growing in a new market, building the culture, solving problems (there will be a lot of them to solve!), and joining as we move towards building in digital product.
About The Role
Flash Pack is looking for a Customer Experience Manager to build and empower the US team behind our reputation for top class service to our growing community of solo travellers. In this important and challenging role, you will be an advocate for Flashpackers around the world, working in partnership with our Head of Customer Experience to drive customer success across the company. You’ll also play a key role in reaching out to Flashpackers worldwide, as we develop our international markets as part of an ambitious global expansion plan. Like-minded travellers form the heart of our company, so you will be charged with creating on-point client insights to help define and implement the future Flash Pack experience.
We are redefining what an amazing customer experience looks like by going the extra mile to differentiate ourselves from the competition. This role goes beyond the traditional parameters of customer service by adding the WOW back in to every Flashpackers experience all whilst scaling at a phenomenal rate.
You’ll be working on:
- Building our Customer Experience teams in New York, developing them into future stars of the business as they look after our customers
- Growing the teams through successful planning, hiring, onboarding, and training
- Taking our key measures (NPS, repeat revenue and CSAT) to the next level with coaching, process improvement, and a keen eye for detail
- Focussing in on the detail for each function within the department to get the best possible outcomes for our customers
- Act as a creative problem solver for clients, anticipating their needs to provide best-in-class service and support, as an escalation point when necessary
- Maximise the impact of the US team by leveraging technology and identifying process efficiencies
- Protect existing revenue and increase repeat business through retention, loyalty and up-sell strategy delivery
- 3+ years of substantial experience managing a team (ideally in a high-growth start up environment)
- A genuine passion for delivering great customer experiences, both in aggregate and at an individual level
- An unrivalled passion for people, you are committed to developing a team that have the drive to exceed expectations and progress through the company
- Flawless execution with a can-do mindset
- The perfect balance between autonomy and teamwork
- You are a data driven, analytical thinker
- Tech savvy, with the ability to pick up web-based services such as Salesforce, Zendesk and GSuite
- Aligns with our core values: adopt a founder’s mindset, grow together, focus on community, embrace adventure, be your best self
Perks of the Pack:
- We offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to be a part of something truly great and challenging.
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company.
- A diverse and inclusive international team, with people from all walks of life.
- No red tape. We’re not interested in hierarchy and we don’t believe in closed doors. We’re a start-up culture at heart and if you have an idea, we want to hear it – even if it’s beyond your job spec.