Job Title: Sales Manager
Award-winning London based travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Do you want to continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 400% YoY growth? Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
Flash Pack are looking for a European Sales Manager to define and execute our sales strategy in existing and new markets as we continue on our ambitious global expansion plans. Working closely with the Head of Sales, Marketing and Product teams you’ll use customer insights to drive sales strategy across different markets and channels of enquiry. You will lead and grow your team, structuring it accordingly to ensure new market success and a best-in-class customer experience. Always looking for new ways to drive sales and create a unique concierge experience, you’ll bring insights and ideas to the table, defining the Flash Pack booking experience across all of our inbound channels (social media, chat, call, web enquiry).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2C, inbound sales manager and born travel enthusiast to manage and grow our UK & European sales team as you join us on the cusp of worldwide expansion.
You’ll be working on:
- Manage a team of 8 Sales Executives and be responsible for creating and executing the hiring plan to double the team over the next year as well as defining the team structure to meet our ambitious growth plans
- Empower and inspire the sales team and drive performance. You’ll create the on-boarding and training plan to create a high performing sales team
- Define and monitor key KPIs and report key insights back to the business
- Consistently monitor key coverage KPIs to successfully staff and run a 24/7 sales operation
- Maximise the impact of the team by leveraging technology and identifying process efficiencies
- Define and consistently evolve how we sell to our customers across multiple sales channels and markets
- Identify new growth opportunities and help to drive key projects including retention and loyalty
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- 3+ years proven experience leading, developing and motivating a B2C inbound sales team (ideally in a high-growth startup environment)
- A hunger and passion to drive and deliver growth at a phenomenal rate
- Proven experience tailoring a CRM to capture key customer insights and ensure a personalsied customer experience
- Data driven and analytical thinker
- A born manager who loves to develop an ambitious team to exceed in the company as we continue to grow globally
Perks, glorious perks at Flash Pack:
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and experiment with new ideas.
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy. We make stuff happen and if it doesn't work we move on quickly and try something new
- Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience Flash Pack trips at a discounted price and possible opportunity to recce one of our latest adventures
- Everyone gets a pension and crucial roles receive Equity too, because we believe in creating a Team of Founders
- You will be entitled to 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Cash award of £700 to use for either a free flight to a destination that we sell once a year, or put towards training and expand your skills in new areas
- ‘Master of Fun’ company wide and team events (from kayaking to axe throwing, we make it our mission to experience all the adventure London has to offer)
- Great offices with free delicious lunches, fruit, snacks, coffee and Friday drinks!