About the role
Award-winning London based travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for a Head of Product who can continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 400%.
In this pivotal role, you’ll drive forward our YoY growth curve, by working on new strategies to keep our product portfolio head and shoulders above the rest.
As a product first business, you will be a core part of our senior management team to hone and deliver on Flash Pack’s unique offering at scale, and directly impact the growth and direction of the company.
This role will build up our product range for high growth, scale us for international expansion and establish the product vision to keep fueling this rocketship. This is a completely new role within a mid-stage startup that has established products in 15 global markets. The successful candidate will have the freedom and flexibility to expand the role to the very limits of their ambition and capability.
This is a fantastic opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial spirit with a unique product offering that is not only changing the face of the group travel industry, but also creating a whole market sector.
You’ll be working on:
- Leading the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products to help Flash Pack grow faster
- Instilling a metrics-driven approach to motivate a goal-oriented product team
- Managing the full product life-cycle, from research and design through development and deploy
- Leveraging data and collaborating with Customer Happiness, Sales and Marketing teams to synthesize feedback and define product direction
- Finding innovative ways to inspire the team
- Enhancing performance and driving company growth
- Building strategic relationships with suppliers
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- The display of clear evidence that travel and culture are lifelong passions of yours
- 8+ years of excellence in delivery in fast growing, industry leading companies yet ready to take the leap to a successful startup for a challenging and wings-unclipped experience. Experience launching a startup is a strong plus
- You thrive in an unstructured environment, but utilise a structured approach to tackle problems
- Entrepreneurial by default, evidence of strategically creating new opportunities and business relationships
- Experience managing a high-performing team and know what it takes to bring people together to achieve great results
- Exceptional analytical, communication, writing and project management skills
- Sound business judgment and able to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to synthesise quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources to drive business outcomes
- Humility, emotional intelligence, being constantly curious and a committed team player
Perks, glorious perks at Flash Pack:
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and experiment with new ideas.
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy. We make stuff happen and if it doesn't work we move on quickly and try something new
- Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience Flash Pack trips at a discounted price and possible opportunity to recce one of our latest adventures
- Loads of team socials including team lunches and monthly ‘master of fun’ events.
- Everyone gets a pension and crucial roles receive Equity too, because we believe in creating a Team of Founders
- You will be entitled to 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Cash award of £700 to use for either a free flight to a destination that we sell once a year, or put towards training and expand your skills in new areas
- Great offices with fully stocked fridge and cupboards full of healthy (and unhealthy) snacks.