About the role
Award-winning London based travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Do you want to continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 400% YoY growth? Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
The Product team sits at the heart of the business and has three functions: New Product Development focuses specifically on developing and launching new exciting adventures before handing over to and Product Operations who manage the day to day logistics and delivery of these trips.
The Portfolio team focuses on product performance and providing strategic direction to the rest of the product team on wider product challenges and guidance on what products we should launch next, new markets and propositions to consider so we can continue to meet our ambitious growth targets.
You’ll be working on:
- Taking big ideas and product challenges and turning them into tangible projects to drive innovative solutions
- Leading on key strategic projects that support our ambitious growth targets
- Breaking-down complex product challenges into achievable milestones
- Identifying business opportunities and ideas to de-risk the business
- Partnering with senior management: defining and creating a global strategic product plan for a diverse, customer-focused product range that will drive sales forward and grow Flash Pack's shares within the group travel market
- Working collaboratively to understand the impact of sales, marketing and customer experience on product
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- A self-starter - you have excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail and are able to manage multiple assignments
- A high performer - you have a track record of delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills, comfortable initiating and delivering your own projects end-to-end
- Innovative thinking, your ideas will contribute to the longer term growth of our product
- A customer-centric mindset
- The ability to ruthlessly prioritise multiple challenges and projects
- A creative problem solver with an analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills: you’ll be sharing a plethora of insights and ideas
Perks, glorious perks at Flash Pack:
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and experiment with new ideas
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy. We make stuff happen and if it doesn't work we move on quickly and try something new
- Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience Flash Pack trips at a discounted price and possible opportunity to recce one of our latest adventures
- We have delicious team lunches together Mondays and Thursdays
- Everyone gets a pension and crucial roles receive Equity too, because we believe in creating a Team of Founders
- You will be entitled to 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Cash award of £700 to use for either a free flight to a destination that we sell once a year, or put towards training and expand your skills in new areas
- Monthly ‘Master of Fun’ team events (think kayaking to a brewery, Japanese whisky tasting or archery tag)
- Great offices with fridge fully stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, including lunch and breakfast selection