About the role
Award-winning London based travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Do you want to continue Flash Pack’s runaway success story of 400% YoY growth? Have you got what it takes to achieve meteoric targets in a global market?
Are you passionate about data? We’re looking for a data analyst to help us become a truly data-driven company as we’re experiencing 400% YoY growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, creative individual and born travel enthusiast to join us on the cusp of global expansion.
You’ll be able to leave your mark on our award-winning company by providing insights to multiple teams and directly impacting our business strategy. Get involved!
You’ll be working on:
- Identifying, collecting and migrating sales & customer data to/from a range of internal and external systems
- Interpreting customer data from across the globe and extracting actionable insights for sales and marketing on how to improve business performance
- Helping us understand our current repeat rates and customer lifetime value which will directly inform our retention strategy
- Painting a full picture of our sales & marketing funnel to fully understand our current customer journey and identify opportunities for growth
- Creating forecasts and predictive analytics for our most essential business KPIs
- Setting up actionable dashboards and reports that can be used across the company
- Reviewing our pricing strategy across all markets and make pricing recommendations where appropriate
- Becoming the internal expert for our analytical stack, recommending which Business Intelligence tools to use and having full oversight of all sources of data
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Expert knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Knowledge of Python, R, or similar is a plus
- Experience with business intelligence and/or data visualisation tools (Looker, Tableau, ClickData, or similar)
- Eagerness to learn and help Flash Pack become a truly data-driven company
- Flexible: when things change quickly, you need to kick into high gear at a moment's notice
Perks, glorious perks at Flash Pack:
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and experiment with new ideas.
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy. We make stuff happen and if it doesn't work we move on quickly and try something new
- Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience Flash Pack trips at a discounted price and possible opportunity to recce one of our latest adventures
- We have delicious team lunches together Mondays and Thursdays
- Everyone gets a pension and crucial roles receive Equity too, because we believe in creating a Team of Founders
- You will be entitled to 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Cash award of £700 to use for either a free flight to a destination that we sell once a year, or put towards training and expand your skills in new areas
- Monthly ‘Master of Fun’ team events (think kayaking to a brewery, Japanese whisky tasting or archery tag)
- Great offices with fridge fully stocked with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, including lunch and breakfast selection