About the role
Award-winning London based travel-startup, Flash Pack, is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Are you passionate about coding and love adventure travel? We’re looking for a full stack developer to lead on all things tech as we’re experiencing 400% YoY growth. This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, creative individual and born travel enthusiast to join us on the cusp of global expansion.
We offer a developer friendly environment in which you’ll be able to leave your mark on our award-winning company. You’ll be the first member of our fast-growing tech team with infinite possibilities to expand your role. Get involved!
You’ll be working on:
- Developing our front-end website architecture
- Building new features and services as part of cross-functional teams, ensuring that our standards and uptime are high and that we can scale to meet demand
- Collaborating with our designer & wider marketing team to implement A/B tests
- Shaping Flash Pack’s future by coming up with a technology roadmap and helping us develop into a tech-led business
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years worth of experience as a full stack developer
- Eagerness to learn and help Flash Pack become a truly tech-focused company
- Flexibility: when things change quickly, you need to kick into high gear at a moment's notice
Perks, glorious perks at Flash Pack:
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Fast-paced, exciting environment with loads of opportunities to progress your career, learn new skills and experiment with new ideas.
- No red-tape or stifling hierarchy. We make stuff happen and if it doesn't work we move on quickly and try something new
- Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience Flash Pack trips at a discounted price and possible opportunity to recce one of our latest adventures
- We have delicious team lunches together Mondays and Thursdays
- Everyone gets a pension and crucial roles receive Equity too, because we believe in creating a Team of Founders
- You will be entitled to 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Cash award of £700 to use for either a free flight to a destination that we sell once a year, or put towards training and expand your skills in new areas
- Monthly ‘Master of Fun’ team events (think kayaking to a brewery, Japanese whisky tasting or archery tag)
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!