About the role
Adventurists, ahoy! Are you an obsessed with travel with a flair for driving profitability and growth? Are you a numbers whizz?
Flash Pack is redefining the face of group travel and we need someone to help us continue our meteoric success story.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you’ll be a critical part of our growth. Your key goal will be to ensure everything runs smoothly in finance to keep flashpacking customers happy and help the business meets its ambitious goals.
This is a great opportunity for a diligent, travel-hungry individual to be part of something you really believe in.
Projects you’ll be working on:
- Reconcile customer invoices
- Keep up to date with aged receivables
- Processing supplier invoices, ensuring all invoices are correct to the original booking agreements
- Process weekly payment run to suppliers/refund to clients/general bill payments/agent commission invoices.
- Credit control for all bookings
- Assisting the Finance Analyst
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Xero
- Ability to build strong working relationships and have a friendly, approachable and professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills with a willingness to go that extra mile.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good time management skills
- Good attention to detail
Perks, glorious perks at Flash Pack
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer you a position in one of the hottest international startups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Flexible work hours and an opportunity to experience Flash Pack trips at a discounted price and possible opportunity to recce one of our latest adventures
- We have delicious team lunches together on Thursdays, and host Elevenses every Friday
- Everyone gets a pension
- You will be entitled to 31 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Cash award of £700 to use for either a free flight to a destination that we sell once a year, or put towards training and expand your skills in new areas
- Monthly ‘Master of Fun’ team events (think kayaking to a brewery, Japanese whisky tasting or archery tag)
- Great offices with fully stocked fridge and Friday drinks!