Flashbots started in 2020 as a research and development organization formed to mitigate the negative externalities and existential risks posed by Maximal Extractable Value (MEV) to smart-contract blockchains, starting with Ethereum.
We build decentralized products to maximally decentralize public blockchains and empower users.
About the position:
You’ll work with development teams in monitoring, extending, and hardening production/development infrastructure with scalability in mind.
- Maintain and improve network architecture for clusters of Ethereum nodes
- Support frontend and backend tools for Flashbots data initiatives like MevExplore
- Design, build, and scale testing infrastructure for a suite of Flashbots products and services
- Contribute to and maintain observability standards
- Participate in on-call rotation for critical infrastructure
- 4+ years experience as a problem solver within DevOps/SRE environments
- Modern DevOps practices (e.g. CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code, code reviews)
- Flexible, accountable, and focused on high-impact solutions
- Comfortable with async contributing, both collaboratively and self-sufficiently
- T-Shaped capabilities
NOTE: Due to working with confidential data, you may be subject trading restrictions policies.
🌍 Fully remote with flexible hours in a flat hierarchy
🧠 Work alongside the brightest minds in the crypto space
💸 Competitive salary + significantly above market rate equity package
✈️ Regular team on-sites to locations like Morocco, Amsterdam and Costa Rica
🌴Unlimited PTO with no approval needed on 3 days or less vacations
🍏 Attractive health cover package for US employee
Join us to help solve hard problems that have asymmetric impact and strike at the core of crypto.