Flashbots started in 2020 as a research and development organization formed to mitigate the negative externalities and existential risks posed by Maximal Extractable Value (MEV) to smart-contract blockchains, starting with Ethereum.
We build decentralized products to maximally decentralize public blockchains and empower users.
What we're looking for
An experienced Backend engineer to support engineering efforts across the organization, including public Flashbots API such as the Flashbots Relay and Flashbots Protect.
Starting with working on mev-boost , you will be working with a world class team but also be expected to lead your own projects as well as contribute to projects across the organization.
This position is best for self-starter who likes to learn new things as you will be working on bringing to life core products and research efforts.
- Contributing to the development of major blockchain projects
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation or examples for public consumption
- Build and maintain public API services and developer tools for Flashbots searchers, integration partners, and end-users.
- Build and maintain tools to improve the user-experience for Flashbots Protect
- Creating well-designed unit tests and integration tests
- Have built scalable front-ends OR APIs
- Experience with devops is highly preferred
- Experienced Golang background working on production systems
- Experience with Ethereum, Geth or other Ethereum clients
- Worked with Solidity or other smart contract languages
- Experience with strategies currently used for MEV
- Can show available open source work
Join us to help solve hard problems that have asymmetric impact and strike at the core of crypto.
💸Competitive salary with significantly above market rate equity package
🧠 Work alongside the brightest minds in the crypto space
📚Yearly budget for your learning and development goals
✈️ +5 paid trips per year to team on-sites (Amsterdam, Morocco etc)
🍏Attractive health cover package for US employee
Option to get paid in crypto