Flash is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Be part of our team in China and create mobility technology with us together
Flash is looking for a HR Manager who establishes employee and labor relations, fostering leadership success, shaping the employee experience, creating an inclusive culture, and policy improvement, implementation, and administration. This position’s responsibilities include providing guidance to employees and management on company policy and practices, assisting with the implementation of HR initiatives and programs, managing job recruitment and employee onboarding, and acting as a resource to employees on HR-related matters.
- Plans, implements and evaluates human resources initiatives to align with business objectives and drives organizational success through people.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, assessing, and interviewing program; counsels managers on candidate selection; conducts and analyzes exit interviews.
- Prepares employees for assignments by conducting orientation and training programs.
- Schedules and leads job evaluations; prepares personnel cost budgets; monitors and schedules individual pay actions; recommends, plans, and implements pay structure revisions.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable government human resource regulations; conducts investigations; maintains records; represents the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- BSc/BA in Finance, Accounting, Business Admin, or a related field
- 5 years of related work experience with a concentration in Human Resources
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability to learn required business systems
- Strong knowledge of federal and state laws that affect HR policies and procedures
- Excellent critical thinking, project management and organizational skills
- Collaborates effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence
- Effective verbal and written communication, as well as ability to influence change
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
- Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels within the organization
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.