Product Manager Pricing - Berlin
lash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Own the product strategy, portfolio and roadmap around growth partnerships and our public API
- Lead partner integrations end to end from the user experience to the roll-out management
- Discover solutions which can achieve high standardization and allow implementation on scale
- Manage the relationship with our growth partners
- Work closely with colleagues from Business Development, Analytics, Customer Service, Engineering and Design
- Ensure that the desired economic and operational KPIs are defined and met
- +3 years of experience in a Product Manager role directly related to complex software integration products and a total of +7 years of working experience in relevant roles
- Understand complex technical architectures of modern web and mobile applications
- Strong project manager with a proven track record of delivering world-class products; experience in leading cross-functional project teams in an agile environment is a must
- Outgoing and open-minded person that is able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to transform complex data, customer insights and business requirements into a prioritized roadmap
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality, stress resistance and passion to solve big challenges in a simple way. Working experience in startup environments is highly appreciated
- Exceptional communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and stakeholders
- University degree in Business, Finance, Data science, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or similar
- Experience working with "API as a Product" is a strong plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world