Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- You ensure smooth operation of our IT, communication systems, network and Cloud infrastructure
- You have experience with Intel based servers and PCs/laptops, Windows client OS, applications run in an office environment (eg. Antivirus, VPN)
- You are the responsible person to contact when it comes to implementing and fixing our network (telephones, VOIP, etc.), users (desktops, user rights, laptops, user management, etc.) and other hardware (mobile, printers, etc.)
- You will be responsible for purchasing new software, depending on our needs and requirements
- Monitoring of the software solutions used with regard to performance and operation
- Repairing and Upgrading Hardware in Servers, Notebooks and workstations
- Installation, configuration and administration of technical software (G Suite, cloud phone System) and database systems
- You will establish and set up installation packages for each position or department
- Maintaining and monitoring password, data and system security according to IT security processes and standards
- Supporting colleagues with technical issues and teaching them some basics
- Finished studies in Computer Science / Telecommunications, education as IT Specialist, completed apprenticeship in a technological area or similar
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as IT-Systemadministrator or a comparable position
- Expert knowledge of IT hardware and software technologies
- Very good knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Excel
- You have very good knowledge of current Mac OS X, Windows and Linux operating systems as well as local networks and network technologies (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, VPN)
- You are proactive, able to work independently but you are also a great team player
- Professional level of English is required, German is a plus
- You are talented in communicating technical stuff to non-technical people
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.