Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
We are looking for an experienced E-mail CRM Manager to join our Berlin Marketing Team. You will have a close relationship with experienced Marketing Managers in the field of Brand, Offline & Online Marketing as well as Customer Experience. You should possess a strong technical, analytical, and communication background with a hunger to make GoFlash a success story.
You will be focusing on developing a best in class CRM experience for our Customers. Your responsibilities range from development, implementation, monitoring, and optimization of CRM operations with a strong focus on increasing customer loyalty. You can expect a cross-functional responsibility with the overall goal of taking full ownership of all communication channels. You will work with internal stakeholders to plan and execute tests and scale CRM initiatives.
- Deliver successful, measurable CRM programs pinpointing specific business goals and audiences.
- Work with expert internal groups in our Activation, Retention and Conversion teams to support existing CRM programs.
- Work with internal teams to develop new CRM programs around existing customers
- Support continuous innovation in CRM, including testing methodology, measurement, creative, tools and more.
- You have a proven track record of executing successful CRM program using email channels.
- You have Experience of working with email marketing tools, and systems for delivering on mobile channels (e.g. notifications, In-App) including a solid understanding of deliverability optimization.
- You have a strong understanding of campaign analytics process, tools, and testing methodologies.
- You have excellent attention to detail, personal organization and project management abilities.
- You have superior written and verbal communication skills
- Working experience with at least one analytics tool: Adjust, firebase, Branch, Google Analytics
- Working experience with at least one campaign management platform: Braze/Appboy, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Mailchimp, Accengage, Emarsys, Optimove, SAP, Cheetah Digital, Marketo
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.