Flash is an urban mobility platform, oriented towards personal vehicles powered by electricity and by human.
We're changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system.
We're starting an urban mobility revolution!
Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
Our HR Team is responsible for bringing the best talent to our company, for developing and implementing the HR local policies and procedures in coordination with our Headquarters in Berlin, and for creating and providing a best place to work to our team.
Flash is looking for a Recruiter to join our incredible HR Team.
The Recruiter will be responsible for attracting the best talent to our team, with the aim of supporting our local operations’ continuous growth.
This role requires you to be proactive, autonomous and able to understand the local market, Flash’s DNA and the way to implement the best searching and attraction strategies in order to attract and maintain the best people.
- Reporting to the Head of HR, you’ll undertake the whole recruitment process, from the moment the hiring need is identified to the candidate’s integration in our team;
- Liaise with the hiring managers and help them define their needs and structure the recruitment process;
- Create job specs, place the job adds and proceed to CV screening;
- Source and recruit candidates by using different methods (databases, social media and others);
- Interview candidates not only in which regards to their specific experience but mostly focused on their cultural fit with our environment and current team;
- Build long-lasting relationship with talented people, in order to maintain an active pipeline of potential future candidates;
- Help creating a strong employer brand internally and externally;
- Support new employees’ onboarding process;
- Assist our HR team with other possible daily tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Psychology or other relevant field;
- 1 to 2 years with recruitment and searching roles, ideally in a fast paced startup environment;
- Good communication skills, and ability to understand and engage with people;
- Able to work cross functionally with different internal and external stakeholders;
- Challenge oriented, self-starter and flexible;
- Eager to learn and take full ownership of the talent attraction processes;
- Proficiency using different talent attraction tools (social media, referencing, job platforms, etc);
- Familiarised with HR applicant tracking systems - Greenhouse will be a plus;
- Multi-tasking abilities and hands-on attitude;
- Startup mindset: Being part of a startup is like trying to build an e-scooter while riding it!
What We Offer
- Being part of a fast-growing company with an experienced team of entrepreneurs;
- Joining a diverse and talented team eager to teach you and learn from you;
- Opportunity to be part of Flash Urban Mobility revolution, giving back to the people and the cities the sense of freedom while commuting;
- Stimulating startup environment with an ownership culture where the autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying, is key;
- Individual workspace budget;
- Individual training budget;
- Health Insurance;
- Weekly Team Lunch;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Free rides on our e-scooters;
- Cool hoodies and sweatshirts!