Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Flash is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our top-notch UAE Team.
As the Business Development Manager - UAE, you will pursue new partnership opportunities and cap those already in the pipeline, taking responsibility for getting the deal done, and pushing the project to full implementation - a complete end-to-end finisher!
- Lead initiatives to ensure that Flash builds the best partnerships network;
- Finds the best B2B partners in the market;
- Analyze the potential of the market and generate business opportunities;
- Manages relationships with new and existing partners;
- Assists in negotiating commercial deals;
- Coordinates and aligns tasks of various internal stakeholders and communicates with other departments;
- Build and maintain excellent professional relationships with key influencers across primary and secondary stakeholders and local businesses;
- Position FLASH as a thought leader within the environmental as well as transportation sector;
- Liaise with HQ to optimize and improve best practices.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a B2B sales role;
- Excellent people and relationship building skills across all seniority levels;
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills;
- Team player, driven, relentless and a proven closer - you don’t take no for an answer!
- Multi-tasking abilities;
- Startup mindset: Being part of a startup is like trying to build an e-scooter while riding it!
- Natural talent in networking and communicating;
- You are a self-starter, confident and able to maintain positive, long term professional relationships;
- Develop short term action plans. Plan business meetings based on our product strategy with relevant stakeholders;
- Solid understanding of mobility and sustainability as well as topics related to city operations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; Arabic a plus;
- A hell yes attitude towards tackling challenges.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world