Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Oversee and develop a team of engineers building robust and intelligent systems for our user-facing apps and our internal tools
- Provide mentorship and guidance related to the technical development of your team members
- Cultivate an inclusive, driven, and quality-focused team culture
- Provide strong technical leadership, drive engineering best practices and ensure smooth execution
- Identify and plan technical priorities, resourcing challenges, and high-impact projects enabling us to ship things quickly
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer, ideally developing consumer software
- 2+ years people management experience related to engineering teams
- Track record of developing/building high performing teams
- Strong communication skills and cross-functional leadership
Nice to have:
- MSci in Computer Science or a related field
- Enthusiasm for e-scooters and making our cities more liveable
- Experience working in the mobility sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world