Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Full responsibility for managing and controlling all Flash performance marketing channels
- Identify and test new paid traffic sources and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Create reports with detailed evaluation of campaign performance and optimize ROAS
- Design strategies, campaigns and tactics to profitably reach the company’s aggressive growth goals
- Assure the timely implementation of the defined strategies, campaigns and tactics by driving their execution and by tracking and controlling quality
- Develop and implement measures to improve the efficiency and scalability of all existing channels (paid social, paid search, display and ad networks).
- Monitor and analyse markets, competitors and trends
- Lead, build up, inspire and develop our User Acquisition team
- Relevant experience in a comparable online/performance marketing position, with a successful track record of profitably scaling existing channels
- Experience in leading and developing a team is a plus
- Experience with app marketing is a must
- A passion for paid marketing with a hands on, “getting things done” mentality
- Deep knowledge across all digital, paid marketing channels (even on a operational level)
- A very good understanding of tracking technologies and solution providers
- Very strong at data analyzing and optimizing based on numbers
- Efficient, independent and result-oriented working style
- Motivation to exceed our expectations and go the extra mile.
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills, German is a strong plus.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.