Product Manager Pricing - Berlin
Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Own the product roadmap on the overall rider pricing and the objectives of the pricing team.
- Facilitate and participate in the discussion around our overall pricing strategy to ensure alignment of the roadmap with our overall mission and strategy.
- Lead the vision, definition, and execution of models and systems to drive business critical KPIs and create a great customer experience
- Understand the needs of customers and internal teams in different markets to design flexible models and systems
- Partner up with data science, engineering and ux to implement experiments that validate new models and pricing algorithms
- Work closely with colleagues from Finance, Analytics, Customer Service, Business Development and Operations to ensure that the desired economic and operational objectives are defined and met
- Own pricing related data dashboards and reports
- +3 years of experience in a Product Manager role and a total of +5 years of working experience in relevant role
- Understand complex technical architectures of modern web and mobile applications.
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative customer insights; you have previously conducted interviews, user tests and A/B tests to inform your decisions
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap
- Outgoing and open-minded person that is able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- Be able to think highly analytical and creative and combine both
- Strong project manager with a proven track record of delivering world-class products; experience in leading cross-functional project teams in an agile environment is a must
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hands-on mentality, stress resistance and passion to solve big challenges in a simple way. Working experience in startup environments is highly appreciated
- Exceptional communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and stakeholders
- Experience working with pricing in transaction based businesses is a strong plus
- University degree in Business, Finance, Data science, Statistics, Economics, or similar
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world