Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
Flash is looking for a full-time (NetSuite) ERP Project Manager to own the administration, configuration, and continued implementation of the ERP system at Flash. As our ERP superstar focussing on finance and supply chain modules, you will act as an internal advisor on all ERP related matters, and will be the central point of contact between our internal teams/stakeholders and our external implementation partners and advisors. Given the very early stage of both the company as well as the Netsuite ERP rollout, you will have the opportunity to massively impact Flash’s successful growth
- Collaborates with functional and technical team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions.
- Works directly with finance and supply chain team members to develop, document and challenge business requirements, and translates them into specific NetSuite functionality.
- Owns project management and backlog related to continued implementation of the ERP.
- Acts as the key point of contact for external implementation partners and advisors, to design, implement and maintain optimal configurations and customizations within NetSuite.
- Responsible for overall system uptime, and owns the process of regular system upgrades and related QA.
- Provides general Netsuite assistance and delivers ongoing training to team members and serves as the ‘go-to’ resource on all project related inquiries.
- Represents ERP consideration in overall business and tech planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Business Studies, Supply Chain Management, IT Business/Computer Science or Accounting)
- 3+ years of experience in (technical) project management and/or product management
- 3+ years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments - specific NetSuite product knowledge is a plus.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong data analytics, reporting, and data skills (Excel/Gsheets, at least basic SQL)
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional working proficiency in English
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.