Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Enabling our product teams to enhance the reliability of our solutions and optimize our customer experience
- Ensure high reliability and availability for production systems, including upgrade and release processes and incident handling
- Responsible for building platforms for troubleshooting cloud infrastructure, systems, network, and applications
- Choose and leverage monitoring solutions to maintain high availability of production systems
- Develop tooling, alerts, and processes to identify and address reliability risks
- Define and evangelise cloud-related optimisations and best practices to improve reliability and performance
- Evangelize the culture of learning from mistakes and outages
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- APM experience (NewRelic, AppDynamics...)
- End user and business performance monitoring experience
- On-call and/or incident management experience
- Understanding of distributed systems and the challenges of microservice architecture
- Stress/performance testing knowledge appreciated
Nice to have:
- Enthusiasm for e-scooters and making our cities more liveable
- Experience working in the mobility sector
What we offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.