Flash is revolutionising urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters. And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
To empower our growth and assure the successful execution of our company’s mission in Switzerland we are looking for a passionate Operations Intern - Basel (m/f/d).
As an Operations Intern, you will support the City Manager Basel to maintain an high quality level of fleet deployed, you will support to manage the warehouse facility and you will support to manage the distribution of scooters in the operating area.
- Support in distribution and fleet management
- Assist scooter deployment and retrieval
- Support to maintain, repair and assemble electronic-scooters
- IT debugging and troubleshooting
- Scooter and spare parts inventory
- Support to manage the procurement activities
- Communicate with software and hardware organizations to ensure timely conflict resolution
- Provide technical support and training to our local team
- You have affinity to e-technics (smartphones) and love for innovational product
- You have general computer aptitude and working knowledge of M.S. Windows, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to travel locally within the city and flexibility with schedule, willing to work the hours of operation to ensure coverage.
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- You own excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a holder of a valid driver’s license.
- You work directly with the City Manager and the Fleet Manager to assure an optimal maintenance and supply balance of all e-scooters and create potential strategies for the region.
- You own a high level of responsibility in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere.
- You participate in providing to the market the future way of commuting and to making the world a greener place.
- You crew up with a highly motivated team while undertaking a role which is going to enhance your skills.
If you are looking for a interesting challenge in a dynamic and fast growing company then apply online now!
HR & Recruitment Manager
+41 79 400 34 50
+41 79 400 34 50